Do you like to use your friendly personality to give the guests an ultimate experience and do you love Amsterdam? This is the perfect job for you!
Over de functie
As an Experience Host, you are focused on tourism and know how to inform and entertain guests. At Stromma, you provide the optimal guest experience. You ensure that the canal boats depart full and the guests are well informed on board. In addition, you enjoy telling them about Amsterdam. Together with your team you make sure that no day is the same!
Over het bedrijf
As an Experience Host you are focused on tourism and you know how to inform and entertain your guests. At Stromma you take care of the optimal guest experience. You make sure the canal boats depart complete and the guests are well informed on board. Furthermore, you'll be happy to tell them about Amsterdam. Together with your team you will ensure that no day is ever the same! As the hospitalitist we put talented employees in the right place where they will come into their own and strengthen the team. As a company we stand for good service, but also personal development. We believe it is important that our talents (employees) can continue to develop and grow.
The Hospitalitst works with many partners. It is therefore possible that, in addition to your work at Stromma, you may also be scheduled with another partner. Every day is different!
Wat wij vragen
We are looking for you if you:
- Are available for a minimum of 1 day per week;
- Are fluent in English;
- Have a friendly and positive attitude;
- Like to be in contact with people;
- Like to work with colleagues and enjoy nice team outings.
Wat wij bieden
We offer you:
- A salary above minimum wage, with growing possibilities . We also offer Hitcoins that you can earn. A credit that you can spend at all kinds of social activities;
- A flexible job where you decide how much you work (part-time or full-time) and when you work;
- The opportunity to grow and get a permanent contract, we like to look with you at your future plans and ambitions;
- Coaching and training from The Hospitalitist with a focus on personal development;
- Fun team outings and drinks.
If you would like to get to know us after reading the vacancy, we would be happy to schedule a personal meeting at our office in Amsterdam. We will then tell you all about our own company, our partners and the opportunities for you, for this side job and to develop in the hospitality industry.